Increase confidence

 

I was not born with absolute self-confidence. To be honest, I had a lot of problems with confidence.

Given that I was not weak enough, the children in the class often laughed at me, made fun of me.

From the very beginning of school, my mother motivated me to want to be an excellent student. And when I got 4s and 5s, I argued a lot with myself, I criticized myself. I could think all day about how and why I got 5s. Where could I go wrong and how did it happen.

It was because of self-criticism that I lost my self-confidence.

In the upper grades of school and university, I didn't do well in relationships with men. This affected me very strongly and negatively.

Therefore, I can say with certainty that my confidence work was no better than yours now, maybe even worse.

How did I manage to succeed? Now I want to share with You my actions that have always helped me succeed.

I had a very strong desire. And that desire was freedom! At school, looking at the children of wealthy parents, I always said to myself, "Here I will grow up, and I will also achieve all this!"

This desire moved me. Although I didn't believe much in myself, in my success, I was looking for ways. To be honest, I didn't think about self-confidence at all, whether I believed in myself or not.

I knew I wanted to be free and I was looking for ways and acting. Yes, it is true, I acted with low self-esteem.

When I started writing The Truth About Success, I didn't think about whether I was worthy to write this book or not, I didn't think about what it would be like and whether I would finish it. I saw that this book was part of my path to freedom. And I wrote this book with the thought of freedom in mind!

The important thing is to act!

The problem with people with low self-esteem is that they do not act. They don't believe and they don't do anything about it. On the contrary, I acted. I did not jump forward into the future. I just did - and whatever happens. Of course, I had a distant vision for my future, but it was not too far away.

On the way to my freedom, I always set goals and broke them down into tasks. I always knew what I had to do this week or in the next few days. That's why I thought about these tasks and did them. Of course, many plans failed and I came to a dead end. Yes, it hurt, I was disappointed, but then I went to the side and started thinking again about how to move forward. I re-invented and moved forward. I can't count how many times I found the wrong paths and how many times I was disappointed, but I was always moving forward.

As a kid, I used to solve a lot of puzzles. And now this animal situation was another conundrum. And I solved it.

As I dealt with situations and reached goals, my confidence grew.

I created self-confidence through action.

And I can say with absolute certainty that self-confidence is based on action.

The second very important point, which I realized much later, is how you perceive your actions and successes. I was always very self-critical, so I underestimated myself and my success. They always seemed very small to me. And I always exaggerated the failures. I often ignored and did not notice my successes at all, as if they were taken for granted. I didn't care. And this is a big mistake.

Of course, now I rejoice in every success, celebrate the successes, thank the successes, even jump on my favorite rock by the sea and rejoice.

I deliberately and consciously fill my brain with success and happiness.

Remember, please, self-confidence is your subjective assessment of yourself.

If you choose one of your greatest victories and focus on it with all your might and "cultivate" it in your head, your confidence will grow much more than in a person who has achieved many goals and has not paid attention to them.

Where there is focus, there is energy. The more energy you put into your successes and victories, the stronger and faster your self-confidence grows. And if day by day you find more and more reasons for disappointment, of course, your confidence will drop.

What else have I always done in life to increase my self-confidence?

From 7th grade I started running in the morning with a friend. That's how I run until now! But I never thought that the habit of running would "save" me. I've noticed that when I run a lot, my brain clears. It's as if then the nonsense goes away.

Today I ran 5 km. My body was tired, but my feelings were shocking. Such a boost of inner energy! Tomorrow I will run 10 km. I am sure that there will be a complete cleaning and an even greater rise.

I had many difficult periods in my life, but every time I ran I had the confidence that I would succeed! And it always happened!

I don't know if you like running or not, but I know for sure that there is some kind of sport that will "save" you and will always give you strength and energy to move forward!

What I can recommend you to do now to increase your confidence:

- Rejoice in your current and past successes! (deliberately rejoice)

"Act!" (It doesn't matter if you do the right thing or not, your confidence will grow)

- Dreams, goals (they will move you).

- Play sports!

You can change your self-confidence on a subconscious level. This is much faster, but requires experience!



0 komentářů:

Post a Comment