How to reach balance

 

You create your life through your thoughts and feelings. You've probably heard this a million times. But so far you have failed to create the future you dream of. And I failed. Because there are several traps here that no one warns about. And I got caught.
I used to read a lot of books on personal growth. And in all of them they talked about the fact that you have to dream and imagine your future. Here I started doing it too!
I started dreaming a lot. And the more and more often I went into the future, the worse the present became. Boredom came instead of motivation. The money that had to come did not come. Many unpleasant miracles happened.
I wondered why this was happening, I was creating the future ... I do everything as it is said in the books.
I decided to find out why this was happening.
And a few days later the answer came to me: "All your energy goes to the future!" And I realized that my energy does not remain in the present. I understood why I was bored, I understood why laziness came.
I totally focused on the present! I lived only in the present and the present. I went to the other extreme - today. I stopped dreaming and started working hard on my current goals. I want to point out that this extreme turned out to be much better. But after a while (about half a year, that's not 1 month, as in the case of focusing on the future), I felt that something was wrong. Boredom came again. And I felt I had lost my meaning. For me, boredom is a wonderful indicator that something is wrong, I am doing something wrong.
And I started thinking, what's wrong again.
The results in life are excellent. Why I feel what I feel. And a few days later I received the answer: «You forgot why you do what you do. You lost your sight.
This was another lesson.
And then I decided that part of the day I have to focus on today to create and improve the present, and part of the day I have to dream and build the future to remember why I do what I do in the present.
The conclusions I made during this period helped me to find a balance in life and thanks to that I reached full abundance!
In the morning (6:00 - 9:00) - this is the most wonderful and appropriate time to tune in to a wonderful day.
Yes, you create every day! It is you who create.
In the morning, I do spells, concentrations, visualizations, and other suggestion techniques that are related to daily goals.
If you are positive in the morning, your whole day will be wonderful. You will succeed. Everything will go great if, of course, something does not change your mood.
That's why in the morning my whole focus is on today!
I have daily goals. It is on them that I focus.
Our lives consist of decades.
The decade consists of 10 years.
The year consists of 12 months.
The month consists of 30 days.
I consider the day to be the most important! Every day is like a new life.
I appreciate every day.
And that's why in the morning I create in my imagination every day.
Day time (9: 00-18: 00) - this is the time to achieve short-term goals!
I know what I want in 1,3,6 months. I think about these goals and I do what I have to do to achieve these goals.
The day is a time for intensive work!
During the day, a very strong creative energy prevails.
Evening (18: 00-22: 00) - this is a time for thanksgiving and dreams.
In the evening it is worth thanking for the past day and celebrating all the successes of the day.
It is also very nice to dream in the evening. In the evening you can build your future.
In the evening meditations, I imagine my future in 1,3,5 years.
This is wonderful to do in the evening, because in your sleep your brain will continue to build your new future.
And in the morning you will wake up full of happiness and joy for the new life and you will focus again on the most effective way to spend the day.
Remember, you have the right time for everything!
And that's how I came to a perfect balance in life.
Thanks to the new order, I manage to improve my current life and create my future life for a whole day.

0 komentářů:

Post a Comment