How to get rid of boredom

 

The opposite of boredom is motivation! To get rid of boredom you need to create motivation.
In this article, I want to talk to you about motivation, because it is precisely this motivation that is of paramount importance for achieving all kinds of plans, goals and dreams. And the ability to motivate yourself is a basic habit.
Motivation is desire!
And the stronger the desire, the stronger it will move you!
Motivation is like inner fire. If the fire is strong, and a person manages to maintain this fire for a long time - everything will succeed! People with strong motivation always succeed.
But you have to be able to create that motivation. Sometimes the desire to have something or to achieve something comes naturally, and sometimes you will have to look for it. You have to work on motivation! Motivation is like inspiration, it is a feeling that you can and should create!
At one time, when I started, my motivation was freedom!
And she was so strong that I stood up and moved forward after all the mistakes I had already made on my way. I worked all year without any visible results! It was a whole year of searching and mistakes. But every time I stood up!
My inner fire was so strong!
But motivation, like any other feeling, has a tendency to change.
It can either go out or intensify.
Motivation is extinguished in this case if the level of faith decreases or a person does not act enough. That's when he began to think about how to get rid of boredom.
And the motivation completely disappears at the moment of realization of the desire and achievement of the goals!
After 1.5 years I reached freedom, and I realized my dream! My inner fire and motivation disappeared because I got what I wanted.
How do I determine when to look for and create motivation?
Boredom is coming! You probably have this condition!
Boredom is a wonderful indicator that change is needed.
Now I want to talk to you about how to seek and restore motivation.
I will share with you exactly what works for me.
We often forget about our desires and dreams. That is why we need to remember them often. For the purposes, dreams, desires you have to work! They rarely manifest themselves. And if they do appear, they must be maintained, otherwise they will go out.
From a certain moment I decided to work on them: either I imagine the future life, or I just write my dreams and wishes on paper. This helps me bring back the energy of dreams and desires in my life, and the inner fire increases.
Very often we are so immersed in work that we forget about our desires.
"What I want?" - a very strong question for gaining motivation.
Personally, this question has saved me "a million" times. 15 minutes is enough to think about the answer to this question, and immediately there is motivation and desire to do something.
The question "For what?" - is deeper and helps you realize the essence. It makes sense to ask yourself, "What do I want this for, what I want?" And then you will go further and deeper you will be able to realize your deep motivation.
Some jokers for you in search of motivation.
Maybe this will help you create motivation. Or maybe these ideas will push you to your own ideas.
I am always motivated by climbing to a new level. I want to have what I don't have now! I am usually motivated by big things that will drastically change my life. Big changes bring great motivation. Small changes are a small motivation.
I am motivated by the new goals! I adore goals.
And the main task of my goals - is to give me motivation. Will I achieve them or not - that's another question. I want to be motivated now.
For men, the goals are closer.
For women - dreams.
Motivation for men
The man will always strive for money, because money creates a sense of security, freedom, security. If a man does not seek money and does not want it, I can say for sure that there is something wrong with his masculine energy.
The man is motivated by leadership and competition. To be better than someone, to be first, to be stronger, etc.
The man strives for power and influence, just for everyone the understanding of power is different. Someone seeks to rule the state, someone in business, someone in the family, someone wants to influence other people.
A wonderful motivation for a man is the family and, especially, the woman. A man can do a lot for his wife! For the sake of the beloved woman, the man can do more than for himself.
Motivation for women
Family motivation. Family for a woman is a top priority.
Children. The maternal instinct is very strong, and women will do anything and more for the sake of the children. Because of the children, they are able to exceed their capabilities.
Beloved man. The feeling of love is very developed in women!
House, apartment, material values. The woman strives to create comfort and coziness for her family. She wants her children to be protected and safe. Not only physical safety, but also in material terms.
Self-related motivation. Travel. All women love to travel and see beautiful places.
Men mainly travel:
- with his wives, because she wants so much
- to increase their confidence and then say that they have been there and there.
Perhaps this passion for travel is associated with increased interest in everything new, as well as the desire for beauty. Women are beautiful and they strive for beauty.
Creativity, hobbies and the opportunity to do something just for fun.
What I wrote above is a general motivation. But remember that you are unique! And you have to find your motivation. Forward to search! How to get rid of boredom? - such a question does not arise in those who have found their unique motivation.

0 komentářů:

Post a Comment